August 1961. Front cover.
August 1961. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- 285. Editorial - Adhesives for Metal-to-Metal Joints
- 286 Ferguson Racing Car Part II: The space type frame, body, front and rear suspension, steering layout and braking system - Harry Ferguson Research
- 296. Car Handling Characteristics - Directional stability and control of a four-wheel vehicle in a flat turn - Martin Goland and F. Jindra (Southwest Research Institute, Texas)
- 303. The Armstrong Suspension Unit Compact and completely self-contained damper and air spring assembly for cars - [Armstrong Patents Co]]
- 308. Applications of Vacuum Equipment - Some details of servo brake system installations and other work carried out by Feeny and Johnson Ltd.
- 317. Seal Quality Control Equipment - General Motors (Warren, Michigan)
- 318. Grinding Ball-tracked Components - Internal and external thread-grinding machines specially developed for the quantity production of steering gear parts - Coventry Gauge and Tool Co
- 320 Flame Hardening of Camshafts - Considerations of component design and burner arrangement for rapid and economical production by the spin-hardening method - H. W. Gronegress
Sources of Information