Issue 1913/09/03 With adverts
- John Gilpin, Jnr.
- Some Thoughts On The Six Days Trial
- How To Make A Box-Tube Spanner.
- Robert (The Devil). With Sidelights On Uncle Bumble. - Frank Thomas
- The Lambert and West Cyclecar. A New Four-Wheeler With A Totally-Enclosed Transmission.
- Every Cyclecarist Should Try Benzole. How Economy And Efficiency Can Be Obtained.
- A New Two-Stroke engine - T. Dickins and Co
- Topics of the Day
- The Cyclecar World. Notes, News And Gossip Of The New Motoring.
- A Wet Weekend - Cyclear Club Run to Aston Rowant - Streatham and District Open Hill-Climb - London-York-London
- Olympia Show Ground Plan
- The Care Of The Magneto. A Simple Explanation Of Adjustments And Setting For Power And Reliability. By A. W. Judge
- Thoughts And Opinions - Fixed Pulley, S. Russell, W. A. Coley, W. F. Davenport, H. A. Capps, Frank J. Kenney
- Owners’ Experiences: And Some Interesting Hints And Home-Made Improvements. R. H. Logan, E. Jevons, Sidney A. Bird, Harold B. Mann, Stenson Cooke, Auto-Carriers, H. E. Gerhartz, Locomobile, H. H. P. Deasy
- Notes and Queries