William Tasker and Sons
Blacksmith and implement maker at Waterloo Iron Works, Andover.
Formerly Tasker and Fowle
1858 The company became William Tasker and Sons with Robert Tasker, Junior and William Tasker, Junior in charge. Robert soon left to concentrate of farming and William became the main force in the business. Later Henry Tasker who had been trained at Clayton and Shuttleworth joined the business.
1865 Made their first three portable engines
1866 Agricultural equipment 
1867 Tasker and Son won a prize for horse-powered threshing machine at the Royal Agricultural Society's meeting
1869 First Traction Engine built
1881 Employing 200 persons. 
1883 William died and Henry Tasker was in charge
1896 Became a limited company
1902 Introduced the Little Giant engine.
1903 Company in liquidation
1904 Steam locomotive exhibit
1907 Company re-formed as W. Tasker and Sons
1920 Produced a tractor for Smithfield Club Show 
1926 Company in liquidation
1932 Re-formed as Taskers of Andover