of Hereford Steelworks, Holmer Road, Hereford
Specialists in the design and production of lattice steel structures.
1920 Company founded.
1929 Private company.
1961 Electricity transmission towers and poles, radio and television masts, U.C. bridges and hangers, and other structural engineering and heavy galvanising. 450 employees. 
1968 Queen's Award to Industry for Export Achievement.
Now part of the Balfour Beatty Group.
- Overhead line electrification (OLE) steelwork for the rail industry
- Callender Hamilton lattice girder bridges
- Telecommunication masts and towers
- Overhead line transmission towers
- Substation equipment support and cable support steelwork
Sources of Information
- The Times May 30, 1958
- The Times, May 23, 1960
- 1961 Dun and Bradstreet KBE
- The Times Mar 18, 1969
- The Engineer of 26th April 1968 p 650.