Electrical engineers and scientific instrument makers, of Phoenix Works, Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex
1932 Company founded in West Ealing.
1935 Moved to purpose-built factory on the Great West Road, Brentford.
1937 Public company
1937 Scientific instrument manufacturers including gyroscopes and auto-pilots. 
1939 See Aircraft Industry Suppliers
1939 Rights issue to fund the establishment of Pullin Optical Co at a new factory outside London. This was a response to many requests from official and outside sources that the company should involve itself in scientific optical business
1940 Had acquired 2 businesses which would have peace-time potential as well as helping Pullin in its war work - Measuring Instruments (Pullin) Ltd, (Electrin Works, Acton) which made measuring instruments of all types, and S. A. Fane of High Wycombe which made furniture and would be extended to make cabinets
1953 Had started to develop electro-medical technology
1955 Acquired Donvin Instruments Ltd, repairers of instruments, and a multi-storey building in London to act as showrooms.
1956. September. Mr W. A. Burnside (see image at right) was made sales manager of the company. He trained as an engineer and had had 25 years' association with the aircraft industry. He served in the RAF during the War and retired in 1947 as a wing commander.
1961 Engaged as gyroscopic engineers and scientific instrument makers, manufacturing photographic apparatus and accessories and medical and physiotherapy equipment. 850 employees.