British Industrial History
The Engineer 1856/09/26
From Graces Guide
1856 September 26th PDF
- Construction and Use of an Instrument for Determining the Value of Intermittent or Alternating Electric Currents for Purposes of Practical Telegraphy, p523.
- Editorial, p529.
- Iron in India
- Nature of Patent Right
- Bessemer's Invention.
- Gardner's Apparatus for Heating, Drying, etc, p528 (Illustrated).
- Huillard's Apparatus for Singeing and Dressing Textile Fabrics, p525 (Illustrated).
- Lacroix's Machinery for Cutting Files, p524 (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p530.
- Liquidation of Messrs Mare and Co; replacement by a limited company
- London Drainage, p524.
- Tour in the Provinces - (Chapter X - Morecambe Bay), p526.
Sources of Information