The Engineer 1864/06/17
1864 June 17th PDF
- Action of Sea Water upon Cast Iron, p 367.
- American Military Engineering, p 367.
- Aubert's Shears for Cutting Metals, p 368. (Illustrated)
- City and East-End Railways, p 366.
- Civil and Mechanical Engineers' Society, On the Physical Condition of Matter, by Francis Campin, p 366.
- Dublin Exhibition, p 370.
- Editorial, p 373.
- Large Locomotive Driving Wheels.
- Permanent Way- Elasticity in Rails and Rolling Stock.
- Fowler's Apparatus for Hauling Agricultural Instruments, p 369. (Illustrated)
- Great Western Changes, Joseph Armstrong, p 374.
- Jarrow, Palmer Brothers.
- Judson's Condensers, p 368. (Illustrated)
- Letters to the Editor, p 371 and p 373.
- Mountford's Cotton Gins, p 369. (Illustrated)
- New City Traffic Regulation Act, p 367.
- New Railway Station at Exeter, p 368.
- Notes on the Introduction of Steam Navigation, by J. C. Dyer.
- Patent Journal, p 375.
- Patent Office, p 370.
- Scott's Improvements in Floating Docks, p 372. (Illustrated)