The Engineer 1869/06/18
1869 June 18th PDF
- American Patent Law,(No. III), p 430.
- Application of Gas to Heating Purposes, p 422.
- Award of Whitworth Scholarships Practical Examination, p 431.
- British Association - Exeter Meeting, Presidents and Vice-Presidents Elected (Listed), p 422.
- Editorial, p 429.
- Elementary Papers on Construction, (No. XV), p 432.
- French Atlantic Cable, p 424.
- Hawthorn's Patent Boilers, p 422, 425 and 428. (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p 426.
- London Association of Foremen Engineers, p 424.
- Recent Lectures at the Royal Institution - THe French Atlantic Cable, p 431.
- Report on the Bhore Ghaut Accident, concluded from p 406, p 422.
- Slate Quarrying in Wales, p 421. (Illustrated).
- Trinity House - Souter Point, p 424.
- Visit of the Society of Engineers to the Limehouse and West India Docks, p 423.