British Industrial History
The Engineer 1874/09/11
From Graces Guide
1874 September 11th PDF
- Association of Sanitary Engineers and Surveyors, p 212.
- Coaldust as Fuel, p 202.
- Letters to the Editor, p 211.
- Mountain Locomotives, p 203 and 210. (Illustrated).
- Obituary - John Rennie, p 209.
- Real Reasons Why Castings in Iron are Accurate Copies of the Mould - Robert Mallet, p 197.
- Rolling Mill Engine, Darlington Ironworks, p 203 and 206. (Illustrated).
- Trying Up and Four Cutter Planing and Moulding Machine - W. Furness and Co, p 202. (Illustrated).
Sources of Information