British Industrial History
The Engineer 1883/10/12
From Graces Guide
1883 October 12th PDF
- Bows of the SS St. Germains after Collision, p 288.(Illustrated)
- Changes brought about by Artificial Illumination in the Composition of the Air of Closed Rooms, by B. Zoch and F. Erismann, p 287.
- Chicago Railway Exposition, No. 6, p 275. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 285.
- SS Austral.
- Railway Unpunctuality.
- Is Wood Pavement Unhealthy?
- Reallised Price of Iron.
- Vacuum Brake Collision.
- Fire Risks of Electric Lighting by, Killingworth Hedges, p 278.
- Gradients and Curves on Austrian Railways, p 288. (Illustrated)
- Lead Piping Machinery, J. and W. Weems, Engineers, p 280 and p 281.(Illustrated)
- Letters to the Editor, p 281.
- Patent Journal, p 291.
- Skelton's Steel Lifeboat, p 280.
- Stability Curves of the SS Austral.
- Testing Machine, Kings College, p 280. (Illustrated)
- Wreck Commissioner's Court, The SS Austral.
Sources of Information