Parkeston Quay: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
1906 [[Great Eastern Railway]] decided to extend the Quay. | 1906 [[Great Eastern Railway]] decided to extend the Quay. | ||
1907 Completion of the extension, designed by [[John Wilson]], M. Inst. C. E., the chief engineer to the company, using the Hennebique system of ferro-concrete, the details of which were prepared by Mr. [[L. G. Mouchel]] | 1907 Completion of the extension, designed by [[John Wilson (1846-1922)|John Wilson]], M. Inst. C. E., the chief engineer to the company, using the Hennebique system of ferro-concrete, the details of which were prepared by Mr. [[L. G. Mouchel]]. | ||
Line 12: | Line 12: | ||
{{DEFAULTSORT: }} | {{DEFAULTSORT: }} | ||
[[Category: Town - Harwich]] | [[Category: Town - Harwich]] | ||
[[Category: | [[Category: Harbours, Ports and Docks]] |
Revision as of 09:22, 12 February 2023
1906 Great Eastern Railway decided to extend the Quay.
1907 Completion of the extension, designed by John Wilson, M. Inst. C. E., the chief engineer to the company, using the Hennebique system of ferro-concrete, the details of which were prepared by Mr. L. G. Mouchel.