Rory O'More Bridge
over the River Liffey in Dublin.
The bridge opened in 1861 and has had various official and unofficial names - The Victoria and Albert Bridge, Victoria Bridge, Emancipation Bridge, and now Rory O'More Bridge. It replaced a stone bridge known as Bloody and Barrack Bridge.[1]
A description of the bridge and its history is available here and here
The bridge was designed by George Haplin. The ironwork was produced by Robert Daglish Jr. (Robert Daglish and Co) in 1858 and completed in 1859 originally named The Victoria and Albert Bridge, or Queen Victoria Bridge.
It was renamed in the 1930s for Rory O'More, one of the key figures from the plot to capture Dublin as part of the Irish Rebellion of 1641.[2]
See images of the bridge from Wikimedia
See images of the bridge from structurae.net