Parkeston Quay
1883 Construction of Parkeston Quay; chief engineer in charge was Mr Mackintire (sic) of Messrs Edward Wilson and Co and the engineer in charge was Mr J. B. Crawfurd (sic).
1906 Great Eastern Railway decided to extend the Quay.
1907 Completion of the extension, designed by John Wilson, M. Inst. C. E., the chief engineer to the company, using the Hennebique system of ferro-concrete, the details of which were prepared by Mr. L. G. Mouchel.