April 1958. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- 127. Editorial - Engine Developments
- 139. Air Suspension for Semi-trailers New tandem, trailing arm design introduced by Cranes (Dereham) Ltd.
- 146. Vacuum Brake Relay Valve - A device to effect an improvement in the overall performance of the vacuum triple braking system - Clayton Dewandre
- 147. Recent Foreign Publications - Brief reviews of current technical books
- 148. Faster Gear Finishing - Automatic loading and unloading equipment increases production rate on Michigan gear-shaving machines - Michigan Tool Co, Detroit
- 150. Intercooling and Turbocharging - An account of development work done by B.S.A. with a view to improving engine torque characteristics and performance in general
- 154. Composite Springing - The incorporation of Aeon hollow rubber springs in conventional suspension systems - Aeon Products (London)
- 159. Production Expansion - Important developments at the Luton and Dunstable Works of Vauxhall Motors Ltd.
- 166. Current Patents - A review of recent automobile specifications
Sources of Information