September 1958. Front cover.
September 1958. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- 327. Editorial - Road Safety and Design
- 328. The Austin Gipsy Part I: Cross-country 4 by 4 vehicle that has independent suspension, with rubber springs, at the front and rear
- 336. Progressive Cold Forming - Swiss machines for bolt-heading and nut-forming - F. H. Hatebur, Basle
- 338. Octane Numbers - K. Arter - Laboratory and road rating methods and their practical significance
- 340. Axle Lubrication - Castor oil for bus rear axles improves fuel consumption - London Transport
- 341. Lockheed Power Brake - Accumulator actuated hydraulic servo system designed for public service vehicles - Automotive Products Co
- 346. V-8 Engine Manufacture - Advanced production methods used in the manufacture of the Chrysler Plymouth engine - Chrysler Corporation
- 354. Outlook on Automobile Design - Georges Roesch - Some leading suggestions with regard to the way ahead
- 365. Current Patents - A review of recent automobile specifications
Sources of Information