H. Young and Co
H Young and Co were iron and brass founders of Eccleston Iron Works, Pimlico, London (1873-1902) and then Hayle Foundry Wharf, Nine Elms (1877-1902).
of 12 Victoria Street, Westminster, (1891).
of Abbey Road, Merton, London, SW19, (1938).
1871 Company established in Pimlico
1879 Two horizontal Engines with gear drive for Leamington Spa Waterworks (Main Pumping Station)
1895 Hydraulic and mechanical engineers. 
Moved to Nine Elms; began supplying structural steel to the construction industry
Made water tower for Culford Hall, Suffolk 
1925 Murray Buxton acquired a majority of the shares in the company
1935 Regional offices opened
1937 Durham Steelwork Ltd opened
Maker of Stable and Cowhouse Equipment and Stationary engines.  (see advert)
1946 Jersey Steel re-opened
1977 H. Young Structures established
1995 H. Young Structures moved to Wymondham
2015 H. Young Structures still based in Wymondham, Norfolk 
Sources of Information
- The Steam Engine in Industry by George Watkins in two volumes. Moorland Publishing. 1978. ISBN 0-903485-65-6