The Engineer 1858/07/30
1858 July 30th PDF
- Architectural Museum, p 85.
- Bhore Ghaut Incline, p 79 and 80. (Illustrated).
- Crystal Palace, p 85.
- Daniel Kinnear Clark's Improvements in Furnaces, p 76.
- Editorial, p 81.
- George Wilson's Improvements in Furnaces, p 76.
- John Oxley's Bath, p 85.
- Joseph Smith's Mode of Securing Rails in Chairs, p 77.
- Letters to the Editor, p 77.
- Mortality of the British Army - Dr. Guy, p 73.
- Pembroke Dockyard, p 75.
- River Lea cont from p.49, p 74.
- Royal Commission on the Store and Clothing Depots at Weedon, p 74.
- State of the Serpentine, p 75.
- Tallow Melting in the City, p 75.
- W. and J. Galloway and Sons's Hydraulic Press, p 85.