British Industrial History
The Engineer 1870/12/02
From Graces Guide
1870 December 02nd PDF
- Boilers for Heating the Houses of Parliament, p 375 and 376. (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p 377.
- Indian Civil Engineering College.
- Locomotive Improvement.
- Edwin Cotterill's Patent Locks, p 372. (Illustrated).
- Indian Civil Engineering College, Cooper's Hill, Surrey, p 374.
- Indian Railway Gauges and Rolling Stock, No.I, p 369.
- Letters to the Editor, p 373.
- Numerous Theorem With Practical Applications - William Henry Walenn, p 375.
Sources of Information