British Industrial History
The Engineer 1883/10/19
From Graces Guide
1883 October 19th PDF
- Advantages of Constructing, Ventilating and Working Long Railway Tunnels, with Three Separate Openings, by Thomas Russell Crampton, p 308.
- Arrangement of Signals at Talbot Road Station, Blackpool, Railway Signal Co, p 299. (Illustrated)
- Bridge over the Taff, Pontypridd, Glamorgan, Maynard and Cooke, Engineers, p 302. (Illustrated)
- Infringement of the Lowmoor Brand in Rivet Making, p 309.
- Editorial, p305.
- The Defects of our Telephone System.
- Professioanl Etiquette.
- Recent Railway Accidents.
- Nest Gearing and Roller Friction.
- The Amonia Obtained by the Distillation of Coal.
- Shipbuilding at Sunderland.
- A Result of the Daphne Disaster.
- Counterfeiting the Lowmoor Brand.
- Gladstone Express Locomotive, London, Brighton and South Coast Railway, p 295 - p 297. (Illustrated)
- Warnerke's Pocket Actinometer, p 299. (Illustrated)
Sources of Information