British Industrial History
The Engineer 1887/12/30
From Graces Guide
1887 December 30th PDF
- Abstracts of Consular and Diplomatic Reports, p 533.
- Editorial, p 541.
- The United States Navy.
- Electrical Tramways and Railways.
- Maligakanda Reservoir.
- Compound Engines.
- New Water Scheme for Halifax.
- Extension of the MErsey Railway.
- The Parkes Smelting Process.
- Letters to the Editor, p 534.
- New Method of Obtaining the Stresses on Lattices, by William Robertson C.E., p 531.
- Radial Drill and Milling Machine and Joist Sawing Machine, Hetherington and Co, p 544 and p 545. (Illustrated)
- The Proportion of Locomotive Cylinders, p 538. (Reports Illustrated)
- Wear Shipbuilding in 1887.
Sources of Information