British Industrial History
The Engineer 1888/02/24
From Graces Guide
1888 February 24th PDF
- Ansaldo and Co's Engine Works, Genoa, p152 (Illustrated).
- Australian Engineering Notes, p163.
- Construction of Furnaces for Burning Liquid Fuel, (No. II), p148 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p157.
- Nordenfelt Submarine Torpedo Boats
- Boiler Inspection Legislation
- Patent Office and the Interests of the Service
- Hull and Barnsley Railway
- Work Lost to England
- Photography at the Crystal Palace
- London Sanitary Authorities and Gas and Water Supply
- Letters to the Editor, p150.
- Locomotive Torpedoes, p147.
- Quadruple Expansion Engines of the SS Suez, p162 (Illustrated).
- Remarkable Railway Wreck, p164 (Illustrated).
- Royal Institution, p154.
Sources of Information