British Industrial History
The Engineer 1888/04/06
From Graces Guide
1888 April 06th PDF
- Abstracts of Consular and Diplomatic Reports, p272.
- Australian Engineering Notes, p286.
- Band Saw Guides, p284 (Illustrated).
- Boilers Under Forced Draught on the Closed Stokehold System - Thomas Soper, p285.
- Development of the Marine Engine in the British Navy, (No. II), p271.
- Editorial, p281.
- Train Resistance
- Price of Gas
- Railway Working
- Railways in Turkey
- Gloucestershire Engineering Society, p279.
- Forced Draught - J. R. Fothergill, p274.
- Letters to the Editor, p278.
- Liverpool Water Supply, p279.
- Royal Institution - Lord Rayleigh on Experimental Optics, p284.
- Stinton's Patent Self Centering Bearing Leveller for Laying Shafting, p277.
- St. Pancras Goods Station, p272, p276 (Illustrated).
- Wages in the Woollen Trade, p279.
Sources of Information