British Industrial History
The Engineer 1888/05/18
From Graces Guide
1888 May 18th PDF
- Abstracts of Consular and Diplomatic Reports, p399.
- Curious Electric Signal Failure, p411.
- Development of the Marine Engine in the British Navy, (No. V), p398, p406 (Illustrated).
- Dick, Kerr and Co - Griffin Gas Engine, p403 (Illustrated).
- Disinfection, (No. II), p410.
- Editorial, p407.
- National Defences
- Locomotive Performance
- Metropolitan Sewage Works
- Railway Exports
- Strategic Railway of Southern Germany
- Telephonic Cables of Copenhagen
- Manufacture of Ordnance
- Iron and Steel Institute, p398.
- Launches and Trial Trips, p412.
- Letters to the Editor, p400, p412.
Sources of Information