British Industrial History
The Engineer 1889/04/26
From Graces Guide
1889 April 26th PDF
- Armstrong, Mitchell and Co - Italian Cruiser, Piemonte, p 350 and 354. (Illustrated).
- Canalisation of Rivers, continued from p 254, p 350.
- Captain Shaw and the London County Council, p 343.
- Editorial, p 351.
- Armour and Little Armour.
- Engineers in the Navy.
- Gold Mining Machinery in Wales.
- Fleming and Ferguson - Quadruple Expansion Engines, SS Singapore, p 328 and 355.
- Testing the Columns of the Loa Viaduct, Antofagasta Railway, p 346, 347 and 348. (Illustrated).
Sources of Information