British Industrial History
The Engineer 1892/03/04
From Graces Guide
1892 March 04th PDF
- Editorial, p 195.
- Colliers' Strike.
- Solidified Petroleum.
- Shipowners and Harbour Facilities at Glasgow.
- Foreign Competition in Railway Materials.
- Electric Railways in France.
- Underground Railways in Paris.
- Pensions for Workpeople.
- Educating a Professor.
- Price of Patent Specifications.
- English and American Locomotives, p 185.
- Letters to the Editor, p 193.
- Obituary - John Coode, p 197.
- Subsidences - Cheshire Salt District, p 199.
- Ward's Wreck Indicating Buoy, p 190.
Sources of Information