British Industrial History
The Engineer 1894/02/16
From Graces Guide
1894 February 16th PDF
- Ben Nevis Railway, p 128.
- Deaths, p 137.
- Editorial, p 137.
- The British Manufacture Abroad.
- The Close of the Cordite Case.
- Irish Railway Working.
- European Expert Opinion on the Chicago System of Awards.
- Admirality Orders and Clyde Docking Facilities.
- Faults in Chalk, p 130.
- Japanese Cruiser Yoshino, p 128.
- Storage Reservoirs, p 130.
- Water Tube Boilers, (No. VI), p 127 and 132 and 133 and 136. (Illustrated).
Sources of Information