British Industrial History
The Engineer 1895/07/19
From Graces Guide
1895 July 19th PDF
- Catalogues, p072.
- Editorial, p065.
- Board of Trade Officers
- No Matter
- Passenger Traffic on South Indian Railways
- State of Trade.
- Electric Traction, p073.
- First Prize Design for Stiffened Suspension Bridge Over the Danube at Buda Pesth, p060, p067 (Illustrated).
- Glasgow Docks and Harbour Works, p070.
- History of the Metropolitan Railway, (No. I), p053 (Illustrated).
- International Railway Congress, p054.
- Johnson Dry Press Brick Machine, p071 (Illustrated).
- Leicester Corporation Electricity Works - Mordey Victoria Alternator, p056, p057, p064, p068 (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p063.
- Normal Powder, p062.
- Oil, Gas and Steam Engines at the 1895 Royal Agricultural Show, p061 (Illustrated).
- Redcar Ironworks Explosion, p072.
- Remarkable Performances by British Locomotives - Charles Rous-Marten,(No. I), p069.
- Sanitary Exhibition in Paris, p071.
- SS Queen Of The North, p055.
- Triple Expansion Engines fitted to SS Lizzie Westoll, p062.
Sources of Information