British Industrial History
The Engineer 1900/12/07
From Graces Guide
1900 December 07th PDF
- Aerated Liquids Bottling Machine, p565.
- Central American Ship Canals, (No. IV), p560.
- Dockyard Notes, p565.
- Editorial, p569.
- I. L. Bell on United States Competition
- Electric Locomotion
- Yorkshire Coalowners and the Locomotive Contracts
- Anglo German Cablegrams
- Electricity on the Underground Railway.
- Electrical Engineering at the Paris Exhibition, (No. VII), p562, p567 (Illustrated).
- Empress Foundry, Manchester, p571, p574 (Illustrated).
- Foreign and English Practice in Electrical and Technical Industry, (No. IV), p557.
- Foreign Plant for British Railways, p565.
- Holders at the Birmingham Gasworks, (No. I), p561, p563 (Illustrated).
- Labour Troubles, p566.
- Miners Wages in South Wales, p559.
- Portable Savage Plant for Dover Harbour, p571 (Illustrated).
- Pneumatic Tools in Railway Shops, p566.
- Obituary, p566.
- Refuse Disposal Works, p564 (Illustrated).
- Strikes and Lock Outs of 1899, p564.
- Supersession of the Steam by The Electric Locomotive - W. Langdon, (Vice President), p572.
- Workman's Compensation Cases, p575.
- Victorian Railways, p575.
Sources of Information