British Industrial History
The Engineer 1903/11/13
From Graces Guide
1903 November 13th PDF
- Armoured Concrete Foot Bridge at Toulouse, p481.
- British Improvements in Iron and Steel Making, p482.
- Catalogues, p485.
- Combined Suction and Bucket Dredger, p474.
- Danders of Paraffin Oil, p476.
- Dockyard Notes, p481.
- Editorial, p479.
- Atmospheric Resistance to Trains
- Coal Consumption in the Navy
- Steam Problems
- Medea Medusa Race.
- Electrical Progress in the Nineteenth Century, p476.
- High Speed Tool Steels, p473.
- HMS Amethyst, p476, p478 (Illustrated).
- Institution of Civil Engineers, p487.
- Insurances Against the Workmen's Compensation Act, p476.
- Irrigation in South Africa, p467.
- Letters to the Editor, p484.
- Minerals of Ontario, p470.
- Pumping Engine for Windsor, Ontario, p486 (Illustrated).
- Queensland Railways, p476.
- Six Coupled Express Engine for the Glasgow and South Western Railway, p486 (Illustrated).
- Some Electric Mining Appliances, p469, p471, p475 (Illustrated).
- Steam Motor Coach on the Taff Vale Railway, p476.
- Two Drilling Machines, p482, p483 (Illustrated).
- Whitelead and Linseed Oil, p472.
Sources of Information