January 1958. Front cover.
January 1958. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- 1. Editorial - The Future Outlook
- 2. Air Suspension on the Continent - Products of the component suppliers, and a discussion of some features of their design and application to commercial vehicles
- 12. Engine Testing - Specially designed equipment for technical colleges and training establishments - Newage (Manchester)
- 19. Engine Lubrication Tests on a compound based on molybdenum disulphide - Charham Products
- 21. Safety Belts - Details of a device to minimize injury - Delaney Gallay
- 32. Latham Supercharger - An axial flow unit designed for quantity production economically with conventional tools - Latham Manufacturing Co, West Palm Beach, Florida
- 39. Foreign Publications - Brief reviews of current technical books
- 41. Current Patents- A review of recent automobile specifications
Sources of Information