British Industrial History
The Engineer 1864/06/24
From Graces Guide
1864 June 24th PDF
- Craven and Fox's Punching, Shearing and Burnishing Machines, p 381. (Illustrated)
- Cutler's Steam Boilers, p 384. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 389.
- Railway Transportation.
- Cast Iron Heating Surface.
- Experiments in Working Steam, p 388.
- Letters to the Editor, p 389.
- Patent journal, p 391.
- Private Bill Legislation, p 384.
- Standards of Measure and Weight, p 383.
- Rosecrans and Platt's Balances or Weighing Machines, p 384. (Illustrated)
- Royal United Service Institution, The Employment of Cast Steel for the Manufacture of Ordnance and Projectiles, by H. Bessemer. P.J. Yorke in the Chair, p 386.
- Yapp's Surface Condensers, p 387. (Illustrated)
Sources of Information