British Industrial History
The Engineer 1876/11/17
From Graces Guide
1876 November 17th PDF
- Editorial, p345
- Valuation of Railways, Canals and Telegraphs
- End of the Philadelphia Exhibition
- Spezila Experiments
- English and American Locomotives
- Boiler Makers Prices for a Cornish Boiler for the Ely board
- Safety Valves of Portable Engines
- Labour Market Abroad
- Yorkshire Coal Field.
- Examples of Rail Joints - C. P. Sandberg, p340, p341 (Conc) (Illustrated).
- High Court of Justice - Holste Vs Robertson, the Lurman Furnace, p342.
- Legal Intelligence - Palliser's Patent Prolongation, p343.
- Loan Collection at South Kensington - Lighthouses and Marine Signals, p337 (IV)
- Society of Engineers, p347
- W. S. Hall and Co - Patnet switch Box, p349 (Illustrated).
Sources of Information