British Industrial History
The Engineer 1866/01/05
From Graces Guide
1866 January 05th PDF
- 1865. Indian Railways (I).
- 1866. (Ten Year Review).
- Ball's Improvements in the Manufacture of Sheep Shears - J. Ball.
- Clark's Improved Combustion Pump - W. Clark.
- Foreign Science.
- Fire at St. Katharines Dock
- Iron, Coal and General Trades of Birmingham, Wolverhapton and Other Districts
- Iron, Coal and General Trades of Wales and the Adjoining Counties
- Iron, Coal and General Trades of Scotland
- Iron-Making Machinery in South Staffordshire
- Iron Shipbuilding on the Humber
- Johnson's Improvements in the Manufacture of Ordnance
- Maudslay, Sons and Field's - Three cylinder engine.
- Rigg's Duplex Screw Propeller - Arthur Rigg
- Simple Rules for the Practical Calculations of the Efficiency of Steam - W. J. Macquorn Rankine
- Wood's Improvements in Revolving Firearms and Cartridges for the same - S. W. Wood.
Sources of Information