British Industrial History
The Engineer 1876/12/15
From Graces Guide
1876 December 15th PDF
- Smithfield Club Show, p411 (Illustrated)
- 38-ton Gun Worked by Steam and Hydraulic Power, p410 (Illustrated).
- Continuous Brakes on the North British Railway, p417.
- Editorial, p415
- Hot Short Steel
- Railway Extension in Ceylon
- New Patent Office
- Printing Specifications
- Trade Outrages at Sheffield
- Exit from Public Buildings
- Arms and Ammunition
- House Cisterns and Constant Supply
- Mechanical Power on the Vale of Clyde Tramway
- A Mistake
- Herr E. Kaselowsky - Fire Boxes for Tubular Boilers Without Stays, p418 (Illustrated).
- Standard Weights and Measures, p412.
- Repairing a Broken Shaft at Sea, p413.
- United States Navy, p412.
- Youngs Improvements in Marine Engines, p412.
Sources of Information