British Industrial History
The Engineer 1904/01/29
From Graces Guide
1904 January 29th PDF
- American Hydro-Electric Power Plant, p112, p113 (Illustrated).
- American Steam Excavator, p120 (Illustrated).
- Catalogues, p122.
- Compound Goods Locomotive, Saxony State Railways, (No. II), p105, p107 (Illustrated).
- Double Cylinder Chemical Fire Engine, p119 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p115.
- Iron and Steel in the United States
- Illuminating Value of Gas
- Heat and Steel
- Trade Union Law.
- Electro-Metallurgy in 1903, (No. I), p106.
- Export of Tin Plates, p113.
- Large Testing Machine, p110.
- Lunches and Trial Trips, p122.
- SS Elixir, Built by Irvines Shipbuilding and Dry Dock, Order by Thomas Appleby and Co, Constructed by Richardsons, Westgarth and Co
- SS Shadwell, Built by Joseph L. Thompson and Sons, Order by Tyzack and Branfoot Steam Shipping Co
- SS Fagertun Built by Chantier Naval Anversois, Order of Alfred Monsen, Constructed by North Eastern Marine Engineering Co
- SS Italia, Built by David and W. Henderson and Co, Order of Anchor Line
- SS Nirvana, Built by David and W. Henderson and Co.
- Letters to the Editor, p117.
- Motor Cars in Paris, (No. V), p104.
- Preparation of Estimates, (No. V), p103.
- Scientific Notes From Germany, p120.
- Steam Consumption of a Large Turbo-Alternator, p108.
- Tests of Economisers at Central Stations, p121.
- Variable Speed Gear for Lathes, p117 (Illustrated).
- Ventilation of Some Continental Tunnels, (No. III), p108 (Illustrated).
Sources of Information