British Industrial History
The Engineer 1920/08/13
From Graces Guide
1920 August 13th PDF
- American Water Power Resources, p 156.
- Barnes Scarfing Machine, p 162. (Illustrated)
- Beardmore's Locomotive Works, p 148a - p 150. (Illustrated)
- British Patent Specifications, p 169.
- Editorial, p 159.
- Developments in Naval Design.
- Standards and Foreign Markets.
- Engineering Conditions in France, p 154.
- Electrification Work in Austria, p 156.
- Engineering News from South America, p 156.
- Launches and Trial Trips, p 170.
- Provincial Letters, p 165.
- Seven Day Journal, Paris and Havre Pipe Line, Hickman Amalgamation and other topics, p 153.
Sources of Information