British Industrial History
The Engineer 1923/06/22
From Graces Guide
1923 June 22nd PDF
- Arc-Welding a Fractured Ingot Stripper Ram, p 668.
- Australian Engineering Notes, p 667.
- British Patent Specifications, p 675.
- Cold-Starting Oil Engine, by Petters, p 666. (Illustrated)
- Derby Works of the International Combustion Engineering Co, p 652 and p 668a. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 663.
- The International Air Congress.
- State Coal Mines.
- Federated Malay States Railways, p 669.
- Flettner Ruddr on the Motor Ship Odenwald, p 667. (Illustrated)
- Institute of Transport Congress, Prsident, Sir Sam Fay, p 654.
- Railway Requirements of an important Industrial Area, by J. A. Jenkinson, p 654.
- Modern Trackwork and its Importance, by Sir Robert Hadfield.
- Air Transport, by Major-General Sir W. Sefton Brancker.
- British and American Road Construction and Maintenance, by A. Dryland.
- Tramways from a Traffic Point of View, by E. S. Rayner.
- Cargo Handling at Ports, by Brysson Cunningham.
- Visits to: Cammell, Laird and Co, Staveley Coal and Iron Co, John Brown and Co, Thomas Firth and Sons, Cravens Railway Carriage and Wagon Co, London and North Eastern Railway.
- Institution of British Foundrymen, p 659.
- Large Winding Drum, by Robey and Co, p 662 and 670. (Illustrated)
- Letters to the Editor, p 660.
- Lubricator for Locomotives, by Gresham and Craven, p 668. (Illustrated)
- Provincial Letters, p 671.
- Seven Day Journal, p 657.
- Spiral Bevel Gears, by W. C. D., (No I.), p 649. (Illustrated)
- Welland Canal Development, p 669.
- Whitworth Scholarships for 1924, p 670.
Sources of Information