Grace's Guide To British Industrial History

Registered UK Charity (No. 1154342)

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 167,652 pages of information and 247,065 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 147,919 pages of information and 233,587 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

1908 Stock Exchange Year-Book: Brewery and Hotels: Q

From Graces Guide

Note: This is a sub-section of the 1908 Stock Exchange Year-Book

- A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

Pdf50.jpg Full Entries PDF

Abbreviated entries (including processing errors)

  • Queen Hotel, Harrogate, Limited.—Directors: E. II. Baker, A. J. Belton, E. W. Heyden, and G. Y. Myrtle. Secretary: A. W. Good. Office: Moorgate Station Chambers, E.C. —The company was registered August 15, 1881, and took over the property of the Harrogate Hotel Co]], Limited.
  • Queen's Hotel, Cheltenham, Limited.—Director's; J- Haddon, J. B. Winterbothain, and G. B. Witts. Secretary: D. A. Lockwood. Office: Queen’s Hotel, Cheltenham.—The company was registered February 12, 1883.
  • Queen's Hotel Company, Hastings, Limited.—Directors; F. A. Langham (Chairman), C. Hayles, A. Knight, F. J. Mann, and E. R. Mansell. Secretary: A. D. Thorpe. Address: 32, Havelock Road, Hastings.—The company was registered July 29, 1862.
  • Queen's Hotel Company, Upper Norwood, Limited.—Directors: '"N, J. Franks, A. H. New, and F. N. Whitcombe. Secr'etary: R. E. Emson. Offices: 26, Budge Row E. C.—The company was established in 1860.
  • Queens Hotel, Eastbourne, Limited.—Directors: J. H. C. Coles, G. EUwood, T. P. Griffin, and W. L. Wallis. Seerclary: T. C. Abbiss. Address: Eastbourne.—The company was registered April 16, 1881.
  • Queen's Hotel, Manchester, Limited,—Directors: W. H. Smith (Chairman), G. H. Freeborn, F. Mehl (Advisory Director), and F. R. Patzer. Secretary: G. A. Orme. O^ffi-ce: Queen’s Hotel, Portland Street, Manchester.—The company was registered October 8, 1897.

See Also

Loading...

Sources of Information