Grace's Guide To British Industrial History

Registered UK Charity (No. 1154342)

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 167,652 pages of information and 247,065 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 147,919 pages of information and 233,587 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

1908 Stock Exchange Year-Book: Brewery and Hotels: Y

From Graces Guide

Note: This is a sub-section of the 1908 Stock Exchange Year-Book

- A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

Pdf50.jpg Full Entries PDF

Abbreviated entries (including processing errors)

  • Yates's Castle Brewery, Limited.—directors: W. W. Dobson (Chairman), T. A, Hampson, G. Proudman, A. E. Sidebotham, and H. Stubbs. Secretary: C. S. Owen. Office: Castle Brewery, Ardwick, Manchester.—The company was registered October 20, 1896, to take over and extend the business of William Yates and Co, Limited, which was registered September 21, 1888, to acquire the business of the firm of the same name.
  • Young and Co's Brewery, Limited.—Limited. Directors: R. T. Coupland, C. F. Young, H. T. L. Young, and J. A. Young. Office: The Ram Brewery, Wandsworth, S.W. —The company was registered November 17, 1890, to take over the business of brewers of Messrs. Young and Co., carried on by the late Mr. C. F. Young.
  • Young, King and Co, Limited. —Directors: E. Young (Secretary), R. Young, and S. Young, M.P. Office: Talbot Street, Belfast.—The company was registered April 11, 1885, to acquire a business of distillers.
  • Youngs, Crawshay and Youngs, Limited.— Directors: W. C. Crawshay (Chairman), C. T. Coller, C. E. Crawshay, and E. Wild. Secretdry: W. Buston. Office: Crown Brewery, King Street, Norwich.—The company was registered November 23, 1897, to take over the business of brewers of the firm of the same name.

See Also

Loading...

Sources of Information