December 1950. Front cover.
December 1950. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorials - Aerodynamics. High-speed Testing. Transfer Machining...413-414
Earls Court Exhibition
- A Survey of Coachwork. Frames. Brakes and Electrical Equipment...415-432
- Coachwork - Wider Use of All-Metal Construction - Jaguar: Mk VII, Bentley: Mk IV and James Young, H. J. Mulliner, Hooper and Co, Lanchester: Fourteen, Rolls-Royce: Silver Wraith, Park Ward, Freestone and Webb, Daimler, Tickford, Ford: Consul, E. D. Abbott, Rippon Brothers, Austin: A70, Austin: A40...415-423
- The Paris Salon - More Stabilised Conditions and an Absence of Eccentric Designs...433-141
- Commercial Vehicle Brakes - A New Girling Range for Medium and Heavy Vehicles...442-444
- Current Patents - A Comprehensive Review of Recent Automobile Specifications...452
Sources of Information