British Industrial History
The Engineer 1894/06/01
From Graces Guide
1894 June 01st PDF
- 1894 Antwerp Exhibition, p469.
- Abstracts of Consular and Diplomatic Reports, p484.
- Adams Automatic Sewage Lift, p486.
- Bullet Proof Cuirass, p484.
- Davies Plural Drilling machine for Locomotive Boilers, p480 (Illustrated).
- Decline of the Laird Crosshead, p471.
- Editorial, p481.
- Warships and Critics
- Boiler Efficiency
- Road and Railway
- Engineering as a Profession
- Plea For the Traction Engine
- Herr Dowe's Cuirass
- Our Merchant Shipping
- Profits of Coal Mining in France
- Elevators and Machinery - Sun Flour Mills, Bromley, p476, p477 (Illustrated).
- Enormous Cargo of Refrigerated Meat, p488.
- Gunnery Trials of the Chilian Cruiser Blanco Encalada, p474.
- Harbours and Waterways, p476.
- La Grange Dam For Turlock and Modesto Irrigation Districts, Cal, p470.
- Letters to the Editor, p478.
- Lewis and Allen's Flooring Cramps, p475.
- Mortier Exhaust Fan For Mines, p485 (Illustrated).
- Petch's Wheel Cap Wrench, p475 (Illustrated).
- Piles and Pile Driving - J. R. Baterden, p486.
- Plural Drilling Machine, p484.
- Proposed Birmingham Ship Canal, p471.
- Railway Carriage carpet Beater and Cushion Cleaner, p485 (Illustrated).
- Reclamation of the Zuyder Zee, p470.
- Regulation of the Iron Gate and Other Cataracts on the Lower Dabube - Bela Von Gonda, p472 (Illustrated).
Sources of Information