British Industrial History
The Engineer 1896/07/17
From Graces Guide
1896 July 17th PDF
- Belfast and Its Industries, p054, p058, p062 (Illustrated).
- Catalogues, p061.
- Conversazione at the Institution of Civil Engineers, p069.
- Editorial, p063.
- Armour Plated Torpedo Boats
- Coal Mining Puzzles
- Filtration of Water
- Rontgen Rays
- Prospects pf British Coal In Spain
- Coke Manufacture
- German Shipbuilding.
- Flour Milling Notes, p071.
- Gas Motor Tram Car, p066 (Illustrated).
- Hardy and Padmore's Small "Ideal" Gas Engines, p070 (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p060.
- Locomotive Building in Japan, p067.
- Locomotives on Highways Bill, p069.
- Manchester, Sheffield and Lincoln Extension to London, p068.
- Middlewich Waterworks, p067.
- New Engines of the White Star Liner Germanic, p052 (Illustrated).
- New Train Services, p051.
- Report from the Select Committee on Traction Engines on Roads, p060.
- Robinson's Variable Speed Governor, p070 (Illustrated).
- Special Shearing Machine, p058 (Illustrated).
- Tests of a Corliss Compound Engine and Vertical Boiler, p071.
Sources of Information