British Industrial History
The Engineer 1900/11/16
From Graces Guide
1900 November 16th PDF
- 250 Horse Power Gas Engine, p493 (Illustrated).
- Connel Ferry and Ballachulish Railway, p488.
- Deaths, p495.
- Detection of Waste in the Water Supply of Towns, p498, p500 (Illustrated).
- Dynamometer Car, p502.
- Editorial, p495.
- Naval Engineers
- Science and the Manufacturer
- Phenomena of Boiler Explosions
- Tin Plates
- London Water Supply
- Yorkshire Coke Trade.
- End of the Paris Exhibition, p490.
- Engineering in Wales - W. H. Preece, President, p502.
- Foreign and English Practice in Electrical and Technical Industry, (No. III), p483.
- Labour Troubles, p489.
- Launch of the Mikasa, p489.
- Letters to the Editor, p498.
- McInnes Dobbie Indicator, p502 (Illustrated).
- Mechanical Aids to Sewage Purification, p501 (Illustrated).
- New Battleships of the United States, p487, p492 (Illustrated).
- Prime Movers at the Paris Exhibition, (No. XIII), p483 (Illustrated).
- Russian Warship Novik, p487.
Sources of Information