British Industrial History
The Engineer 1920/07/09
From Graces Guide
1920 July 09th PDF
- A Beneficial Accident, p 46.
- British Patent specifications, p 47.
- British Railway Workshops in War Time, (No. XV.), p 27 - p 30 and p 36. (Illustrated)
- Design and Construction of Mercantile Vessels in the Light of War Experience, by Professor J. J. Welch, Before the Institution of Naval Architects, p 34. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 37.
- London Trams and Omnibuses.
- Standard Specifications and Research.
- Britain's Timber Supplies.
- Hydro-Electric Power Works at the Great Lake, Tasmania, (No. II.), p 40. (Illustrated)
- Institution of Civil Engineers, p 42.
- Institution of Naval Architects, (No. I.), p 38.
- Launches and Trial Trips, p 48.
- Naval Exhibits at the Imperial War Museum, at the Crystal Palace, p 41.
- Provincial Letters, p 43.
- Royal Agricultural Show at Darlington, (No. III.), p 32. (Illustrated)
- Seven Day Journal, Government Economy, Iron and Steel Wages , other topics listed, p 31.
- Some Souvenirs of the War, War Work of the Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway, p 44.
- Underpinning and Foundations of Heavy Buildings, (No. II.), p 25 - p 27. (Illustrated)
Sources of Information