British Industrial History
The Engineer 1920/10/29
From Graces Guide
1920 October 29th PDF
- 1920 Commercial Motor Exhibition - (No. II), p 424 and 425. (Illustrated).
- Air Conference - (No. III), p 431.
- A Seven-Day Journal, p 423.
- British Standard Specification for Portland Cement, p 422.
- Companies Proposals as to Railway Rates, p 422.
- Editorial, p 429.
- Gas, Oil and Electricity.
- Industrial Concentration in Germany.
- Engineering During The War - H. Riall Sankey, p 418.
- Letters to the Editor, p 422.
- Mechanical Ploughing Appliances, p 428 and 434. (Illustrated).
- Obituary - William Melville, p 430.
- Patents, p 441.
- Railways in British Malaya - P. A. Anthony, p 433.
- Short Histories of Famous Firms - (No. IX) - W. and A. Kitching, p 419.
- Stresses in Portals and Similar Structures - (No. III), p 417.
- Training of Railway Staffs, p 435.
Sources of Information