British Industrial History
The Engineer 1884/07/25
From Graces Guide
1884 July 25th PDF
- Air Compressing Engines, p 66 and p 71. (Illustrated).
- American Notes, p 72.
- Atlantic Steamship America, p 62 - 63. (Illustrated).
- Cruiser for the South Australian Government, p 60.
- Editorial, p 67.
- The Penistone Railway Accident.
- Alterations in American Patent Law.
- Boiler Efficiency.
- The Metropolitan Water Supply.
- Depth of Scottish Coal Mines.
- The Newhaven and Dieppe Steamship Normandy.
- Express Railway Chair, p 71. (Illustrated).
- Friction of Shafts or Journals Thoroughly Lubricated by Walter R. Browne, p 57 - 58.
- German Regulations as to the Construction of Iron Bridges, p 60.
- German Association of Architects and Engineers.
- Importation of Frozen Meat, p 69.
- Iron Trades Employers Association, p 69.
- Westmacott's Coal Shipping Machinery, p 72. (Illustrated).
Sources of Information