British Industrial History
The Engineer 1894/06/22
From Graces Guide
1894 June 22nd PDF
- Aston Improved Pop Safety Valve, p548.
- Editorial, p545.
- Strikes and Lockouts
- Short Roads To Knowledge
- Royal Agricultural Society and the Press
- Foreign Demand for British Machinery
- International Congress of Interior Navigation
- Oil Fired Dredger
- Electric Brake, p539.
- Engineering Works on the Thames, (No. III), p535 (Illustrated).
- Gas Motor Tramcar, p548.
- Letters to the Editor, p542, p551.
- Narrow Gauge Tank Engine, Eastern Bengal State Railways, p544, p550 (Illustrated).
Sources of Information