British Industrial History
The Engineer 1910/04/01
From Graces Guide
1910 April 01st PDF
- Catalogues, p 340.
- Cleansing of Railway Carriages - Prussian State Railways, p 337.
- Compound and Superheating in Horwich Locomotives - By George Hughes, p 338.
- Demolition of a Railway Bridge - Curtis's and Harvey, p 330.
- Drawn Tungsten Filaments for Lamps, p 329.
- Editorial, p 333.
- Enfield and Stevenage Loop Line, p 329 and 332. (Illustrated).
- French Tariffs, p 335.
- Progress of Engineering in South and Central America, (No. IX), p 325.
- Tank Engines for Fast Passenger Traffic, (No. I), p 327.
- Test of a Water Cooler for Gas Engines, p 336.
- World's Dreadnoughts, p 330.
Sources of Information