British Industrial History
The Engineer 1923/06/29
From Graces Guide
1923 June 29th PDF
- Boundary Lubrication in Engineering Practice, by T. E. Stanton, p 678. (Illustrated)
- British Patent Specifications, p 703.
- Editorial, p 691.
- Our Knowledge of Hardness.
- Inland Transport.
- French Congress on Industrial Heating, p 693.
- Increased Brake Power for Passenger and Freight Vehicles, by Sir Henry Fowler, before the Institution of Civil Engineers, p 687. (Illustrated)
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers, President Sir John Dewrance, p 694. (Illustrated)
- International Air Congress, (No. I.), Foreign Representatives Listed, p 682.
- Kearsarge Crane, p 690 and p 698. (Illustrated)
- Rolling Stock for Chinese Government Railways, p 697.
- Some Recent Developments in Hardness Testing, by Edward G. Herbert, p 686. (Illustrated)
- Spiral Bevel Gears, (No. II.), by W. C. D. p 677. (Illustrated)
Sources of Information