Note: This is a sub-section of the 1950 British Industries Fair
Held 8th-19th May at Birmingham
- J. P. Engineering Co, Ltd., The. Stand A,425. Meynell Road, Leicester. Teleph. : Leicester 27542. Tel. Add. : " ^perlamo.”—High Class Hand, Petrol and Electric Lawnmowers.
- Jackson and Bradwell. Stand D,123. 32, Paradise Street, Birmingham, 1. Teleph. : Midland 4770. Tel, Add. ; " Expert,” Birmingham.—Dynamic Balancing Machines for Balancing all types of revolving bodies. Pneumatic Presses for light assembly work. Pneumatic Equipment for general workshop use.
- Jackson Electric Stove Co, Ltd., The. Stand C,411 and 310. 143, Sloane Street, London, S.W.l. Teleph. : Slo. 6248. Tel. Add. : “ Cookeleg, Wesphone, London.”—Electric Kitchen Equipment for Homes or Hotels. Domestic Electric Cookers and Washboilers. Complete Electric Canteen Equipment comprising large Cookers, Hot Cupboards, Pastry Steaming and Roasting Ovens, Vegetable Boilers, Fish Fryers, etc.
- Jarrow Tube Works, Ltd. Stand D,617/516 and D,619/518. Northbourne Road, Jarrow-ou-Tyne. Teleph. : Jarrow 67104. Tel. .A.dd. : “ Tubes, Jarrow.”—Hot Finished Seamless Steel Tubes ; Copper Bearing (Corrosion Resisting), Steel Boiler Tubes ; Marine and Stationary Boiler Tubes ; Tubing for Heating Coils and Ships’ Piping ; Alloy Tubes for Roller Bearings.
- Jenkins, Robert and Co, Rotherham. Teleph.: Rotherham 4201. Tel. Add. : " Jenkins, Rotherham.”—Welded Steel Air Receivers, M.S. Mixing Tanks, Petrol and Oil Storage Tanks, M.S, Ground Manhole Covers and Frames, GUled Mild Steel Tubes, Sugar and Salt Dryers, Sanforizing and Palmer Steam Heated Rolls, Stainless Steel Beer Tanks, Domestic Water Heating Boilers, Indirect Water Heating Cylinders, Greenhouse Boilers, Galvanized Cisterns, Tinware,
- Jenks Brothers, Ltd. Stand D,104. Britool Works, Bushbury, Wolverhampton. Teleph. : Fallings Park 31281. Tel. Add. : “ Jenbro, Wolverhampton.”—Britool Engineers’ Hand Tools, etc. Socket Wrenches, Britool Bihexagon Ring Wrenches in English, American and Metric sizes. Specialised Assembly or Service Tools. Petrol and Paraffin Blow Lamps and Wickless Stoves.
- E. P. Jenks, Ltd. Stand B,316. Monmore Green, Wolverhampton. Teleph. : 23223/4. Tel. Add. : " Castings,” Wolverhampton.—Plumbers’ Brassfoundry, Bath and Lavatory Basin Fittings, Stopcock, Ballvalves, etc. Extruded Brass Rod, Sections and Wire.
- Jenolite, Ltd. Stand B,221. 43, Piazza Chambers, Covent Garden, London, W.C.2. Teleph. : Temple Bar 1745, 3058, 5059, Tel. Add. ; “ Inforag, London.”—Jenolite range of Chemicals for Metal Treatment. Jenolizing Process for Iron, Steel, Aluminium. Jenolite Rust Remover and Neutralizer; Aluminium Keying Solution, Metal Degreasers, Soldering Solutions, Paint Strippers, etc.
- Jenson and Nicholson, Ltd. Stand B,314. 36, St. James’s Street, London, S.W.l. Works : Jenson House, Carpenter’s Road, Stratford, London, E.15. Teleph. : Regent 6060. Tel. Add. : “ Robbialac, Phone London.”—Industrial Finishes, Jensolac Stoving Enamels, Highway Transport Finishes, Seaborne Marine Paints, RiveUing Enamels, Jensove Cycle Enamels, Tinplate Varnishes, Roller- Coating Enamels, Solventless, Insulating Varnishes, Jensoloid Wood Lacquers, Lustalac Polychromatics, etc.
- Jessel Co Limited, The 10, Newhall Street, Birmingham, 3. Teleph.; “ Projesco, Birmingham.” Fisholow Metal bottle cases, thousands of which are. now in daily use, are unequalled in their automatic packing. They are interstackable and interloadable with wooden cases and can be effectively silenced if desired.
- C. H. Johnson (Machinery), Ltd. Stand Outdoor,1329 and 1228. Adswood Road. Adswood, Stockport, Cheshire. Teleph. ; Stockport 2642. Tel. Add. : “ Machinery, Stockport.”—Public Works and Contractors Plant Manufacturers, Screening Conveying and Elevating Plant, Concrete Vibrating and Mixing Machines, Centrifugal and Diaphragm Pumping Equipment, Diesel Pile Drivers, Half ton Frog Rammers, Runabout Electric Cranes.
- Johnson and Phillips, Ltd. Stand C,413 and 312. Charlton, ' London, S,E.7. Teleph. : Greenwich 3244. Tel. Add. : " Juno, Charlton, Kent.”—Electric Mains Cables and V.I.R. Cables, including Aluminium Sheathed T3rpes.
- Johnson, Rd., and Nephew, Ltd. Stand B,417 and 320. Forge Lane, Manchester, 11. Teleph. : East 1431. Tel. Add. : “Johnsons, Manchester.”—Ferrous Wires for industrial and agricultural purposes; “ Bulwark ” Woven Fence and Chain Link Fencing ; Transmission Wires etc. ; Non-Ferrous Wires, Round, Copper, Strip and Strand ; Steel-cored Aluminium, etc.
- N. C. Joseph, Ltd. Stand A,617 and 514. The Aluminium Works, Stratford-on-Avon. Teleph. : Stratford-on-Avon 2211. Tel. Add. : “ Joseph, Stratford-on-Avon.”—Aluminium Drums, Barrels, Consumer-Goods-Packs, Pressings, Factory Equipment, Milk Chums, Dairy Utensils, Domestic Kettles, Teapots, Coffee Percolators, and Saucepans.
Sources of Information